Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eurylochus

Our adventure started after the war. We had just beaten the Trojans when we left for home. A storm hit us and we landed on an unknown island. Odysseus and I talked with two scouts and a runner to explore the island. they didn't come back. Odysseus came back with the three men but they had lost all common sense. We then tied them up to the ship and kept heading home. Then we went to amother island and Odysseus took some of his men into a cave. I was stuck waiting at camp again. When he came back six of his men were gone. I thought every time Odysseus explores these islands something happens to his men, but i still had to be loyal to him if i wanted to get home. We get to another island and I thought Odysseus would want to explore it so I voluntered with my men. Of course someone came so I stayed out and watched. They were turned to pigs. I was shocked but not surprised, I mean come on first men lose common sense then eaten on an island with a cave, and now turned to pigs. I went Odysseus and told him. He came back a while later back with the men and the person who came out of the house and turned them into pigs. She was nice now. We stayed at her island. We left the island and set sail again.

4 comments:

  1. well, you have quite an interesting life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered what it must be like to be a pig. Could you tell your mates apart when they were swine?

    *nausicaa*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always one thing after another with Odessues

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the one who turns them into pigs. u little swine, remember me?

    ReplyDelete